Table of Contents
- How to Get the Rusty Medal in Remnant 2
- How to Use the Rusty Medal in Remnant 2
- Pros and Cons of the Hunter Archetype in Remnant 2
- Frequently answered questions about Rusty Medal Remnant 2
Remnant 2 is a post-apocalyptic action RPG that features a variety of items, weapons, and archetypes to customize your character. One of the most sought-after items in the game is the Rusty Medal, a crafting material that can unlock the Hunter archetype, a powerful sniper class that excels at long-range combat. In this article, we will explain how to get and use the Rusty Medal in Remnant 2, as well as its benefits and drawbacks.
How to Get the Rusty Medal in Remnant 2
The Rusty Medal is not a common item that you can find by exploring the world or killing enemies. It is a rare and expensive item that can only be purchased from Brabus, an arms dealer who resides in Ward 13. Brabus is located near the firing range, where he sells various weapons and items for scrap, the main currency in the game. To buy the Rusty Medal from him, you will need to pay 1500 scrap, which is a hefty amount for a single item. Therefore, you will need to farm a lot of scrap before you can afford the Rusty Medal.
There are several ways to farm scrap in Remnant 2, such as:
- Killing enemies and bosses. They will drop scrap on the ground, which you can collect by walking over it. The amount of scrap depends on the difficulty and type of the enemy. Bosses usually drop more scrap than regular enemies.
- Opening chests and crates. They are scattered around the world and can contain various rewards, including weapons, items, and scrap. Chests are usually found near boss locations or hidden areas, while crates are more common and can be found in any part of the map.
- Selling your unwanted items and weapons. You can sell them to Brabus or other vendors in the game for scrap. The value of the item or weapon depends on its rarity and level. The more rare and powerful it is, the more scrap you can get for it.
- Completing events and achievements. You can earn scrap by completing certain tasks or challenges in the game, such as killing a certain number of enemies, finding secrets, or finishing quests. You can check your progress and rewards in the menu.
How to Use the Rusty Medal in Remnant 2
Once you have the Rusty Medal in your inventory, you can use it to craft the Sniper War Medal Engram, which is required to unlock the Hunter archetype. To do this, you will need to visit Wallace, a young boy who lives near the docks in Ward 13. He can craft various engrams for you, which are special items that can unlock new archetypes for your character. To craft the Sniper War Medal Engram, you will need to give Wallace the following materials:
- 1000 scrap
- 10 Lumenite crystals
- 1 Rusty Medal
After you have crafted the Sniper War Medal Engram, you can use it to unlock the Hunter archetype, which is one of the best archetypes in the game, especially in the early stages. The Hunter archetype specializes in sniping and dealing increased damage to enemy weak spots. It also has a passive ability that allows you to see enemy health bars and weak points, as well as a skill that boosts your critical hit chance and damage. The Hunter archetype is ideal for players who prefer to stay at a safe distance and take out enemies with precise shots.
Pros and Cons of the Hunter Archetype in Remnant 2
The Hunter archetype is a powerful and versatile class that can handle most situations in the game. However, it also has some drawbacks that you should be aware of. Here are some of the pros and cons of the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2:
- High damage output. The Hunter archetype can deal massive damage to enemies with its sniper rifle and critical hits. It can also exploit enemy weak spots, which are usually their heads or glowing parts. This can make short work of most enemies and bosses in the game.
- Long-range advantage. The Hunter archetype can snipe enemies from afar, avoiding their attacks and staying out of harm’s way. This can give you an edge in combat, especially against melee enemies or large groups of enemies. You can also use your scope to scout the area and plan your strategy.
- Useful abilities. The Hunter archetype has a passive ability that lets you see enemy health bars and weak points, which can help you target them more effectively. It also has a skill that increases your critical hit chance and damage, which can boost your damage output even further.
- Low defense and mobility. The Hunter archetype is not very durable or agile, as it relies on its sniper rifle and distance to survive. If enemies get too close to you, you can be easily overwhelmed and killed. You also have to reload your sniper rifle frequently, which can leave you vulnerable to enemy attacks.
- Limited ammo and resources. The Hunter archetype consumes a lot of ammo and resources, as it uses a sniper rifle that has a low magazine capacity and a high cost per shot. You will need to manage your ammo and resources carefully, as they can run out quickly. You will also need to find or buy more ammo and resources, which can be expensive and time-consuming.
- High skill requirement. The Hunter archetype requires a lot of skill and precision to use effectively, as it depends on your aim and timing. You will need to hit enemy weak spots consistently, which can be challenging, especially against fast-moving or distant enemies. You will also need to be aware of your surroundings and position, as you can be easily flanked or ambushed by enemies.
The Rusty Medal is a rare and valuable item in Remnant 2 that can unlock the Hunter archetype, a powerful sniper class that excels at long-range combat. To get the Rusty Medal, you will need to buy it from Brabus in Ward 13 for 1500 scrap, which is a lot of money. To use the Rusty Medal, you will need to craft the Sniper War Medal Engram with Wallace in Ward 13, and then use it to unlock the Hunter archetype. The Hunter archetype has many advantages, such as high damage output, long-range advantage, and useful abilities. However, it also has some disadvantages, such as low defense and mobility, limited ammo and resources, and high skill requirement. Therefore, you should weigh the pros and cons of the Hunter archetype before choosing it for your character.
Frequently answered questions about Rusty Medal Remnant 2
How many Rusty Medals can I buy in Remnant 2?
You can only buy one Rusty Medal in Remnant 2, as it is a unique item that can only be used once.
Can I use the Rusty Medal to unlock other archetypes in Remnant 2?
No, you can only use the Rusty Medal to unlock the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2. Other archetypes require different engrams and materials to unlock.
What are the best weapons and mods for the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2?
The best weapons for the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2 are the sniper rifle and the hunting pistol, as they have high damage and accuracy. The best mods for the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2 are the Hunter’s Mark and the Breath of the Desert, as they can increase your critical hit chance and damage, and deal elemental damage to enemies.
What are the best traits for the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2?
The best traits for the Hunter archetype in Remnant 2 are the Quick Hands, Executioner, Kingslayer, and Mind’s Eye, as they can improve your reload speed, critical hit chance and damage, weak spot damage, and ranged damage.
How can I get more scrap in Remnant 2?
You can get more scrap in Remnant 2 by killing enemies and bosses, opening chests and crates, selling your unwanted items and weapons, and completing events and achievements.
For the latest gaming guides and system requirements, you can follow GamingAlly on Instagram, Twitter and Google News. You can also share your ideas and questions with us and our other readers in the comments section.